11. "Devil's Child"
12. "Screaming for Vengeance"
13. "You've Got Another Thing Comin'"
14. "Victim of Changes
15. "Living After Midnight"
16. "The Green Manalishi (With the Two Pronged Crown)"
17. "Hell Bent for Leather"

Review
I love this DVD! Great quality and awesome sound overall. Halford's vocals were amazing, Tipton's and Downing's guitar work was even better. You can't go wrong with this live concert DVD. One of those bands that sound a hell of a lot better live and put on a good show. A must have DVD for heavy metal fans of all ages. This energetic and balls out concert DVD gets a...8.5/10!

Running Time:
95 minutes

Well, there's my review. What you guys think???

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
There is only ONE thing that I don't like about this DVD, and that is whenever they are showing the closeups on Glenn Tipton, there are these really annoying light "streams" all over the picture. Not so much that it takes anything away from the video and of course, this doesn't affect the audio in the least, but from a visual standpoint, it irks me a bit.

Other than that, this is an incredible concert. There's not a bad note or a bad song on it. You say 8.5/10? I would give this a 9.9 out of 10. Two thumbs way way up from me. One of the best metal concerts ever!

:oy:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I still remember this from the days of VHS....I actually got my DVD copy in the Priest Box Set! Still a great show to watch any day of the week.

New Priest fans shuold buy this first before Turbo Live or whatever...

Really is a good set list..Sinner is in it. :bow:

rtbuck

Reaction score
Wow! I don't know how I missed this VHS version of this but I definitely will get this DVD. I had the Priest...Live double record & VHS tape (which I liked) & the Fuel For Life Video collection but those came out in the mid 80's.
I did see Priest on the Screaming for Vengeance tour with Iron maiden opening & it was a phenomenal show.

Good job Fielding & thanks for posting this review!

JudasPriestRocks

Hellraiser
Reaction score
Good review. I love this DVD, have had it for a few years now. The sound is excellent, and the picture is spot on, especially considering the age of the recording. The setlist is fantastic - they play 6 songs off Screaming For Vengeance, which is my personal favourite Priest album, and there's tons of other deep cuts like Sinner, Desert Plains and The Ripper, as well as all the regular hits like Living After Midnight and Hell Bent For Leather. And of course the band's performance itself is nothing short of amazing... especially Halford, his voice was switched ON that night. Anyone who has seen the video will know what I mean.

Anyone who likes Judas Priest even a little bit should have this DVD.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just bought this dvd today, will have a good watch and see how good it is :)

Hard Rock

Rock out !
Reaction score
I had this on VHS in the late 80's. I have it on DVD now. This, in my opinion, is the best live, un-doctored ,metal performances on DVD. Obviously im a huge Scorps fan but their World Wide Live video was doctored at least sound wise. This is raw yet very tight. A stellar , amazing performance. Tipton , Downing...another killer guitar duo. Even though Rob does falsetto, he does it better than anyone in the bizz except maybe King Diamond. 10 out of 10 for me.:bow::bow::bow:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Watched so far upto Diamonds and Rust, great great dvd, Priest are awesome.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online