Rest In Peace Scott Weiland

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
R.I.P. Scott Weiland

I hate to be the first person to post this. Another Rock tragedy that's not particularly shocking but still sad. R.I.P. Scott Weiland!

R.I.P. Scott Weiland (1967-2015, Age 48)
TsFI1y8mmgC2KSNI22Wg1d-hyNDoB7Z7Ugusb-4_x3BfxbYIsb.jpg

Two of my favorite Weiland tracks

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Shocking and yet not so shocking! I think I am more shocked about him dying now than I would have been 10 years ago. I thought he was getting out of the drug hell, but I guess he never really escaped. I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but what a waste of life and talent.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
Shocking and yet not so shocking! I think I am more shocked about him dying now than I would have been 10 years ago. I thought he was getting out of the drug hell, but I guess he never really escaped. I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but what a waste of life and talent.

cannot say it better myself...R.I.P Scott Weiland

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
R.I.P. Can't say anything that hasn't already been said Other than that I still really enjoy the first 2 STP albums from time to time & that It's really a shame that people like Scott find themselves spiraling down into a toxic hell and are never able to escape until they pay the final price.
Hopefully he is in peace now.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
RIP :( Loved his work with Stone Temple Pilots. Didn't get much better than Core and Purple.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online