Respected Musicians Who Were Actually Terrible People

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
I don't bother with BS like this where someone else decides for others who is good and who is evil.
Media mind control at it's finest.
Anyone can say most anything and put it up on the internet. That doesn't made it fact.
In fact , the mainstream media these days is so full of biases nonsense it's unbelievable to say nothing of google, facebook , youtube etc.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That former Priest drummer Dave Holland who died recently was a pretty terrible person for what they did.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Here's the thing with a great many celebrities (whether they are musicians, athletes, actors, politicians, etc) ... a great many of them are piece of shit in some form or another. I could go into countless examples, but there's no point in it most of the time.

Appreciate the talent that someone has for what they do, but beyond that, it's not good to "hero worship" any of them. They are human and have faults. Some of those faults are just more obvious than others. I have met a lot of celebs (mostly athletes and musicians) over the years due to my business. I've seen the public vs private face of some of those people and I've also seen a very dark side of some as well.

Thing is, I can say the same for many non-celebs as well. From drug dealers (small time and bigtime distributors), to spousal and child abusers, drunk drivers, mafia-types, etc ... these types of people are littered through normal society. It is fair to say that those same types of people will be littered throughout the celebrity community as well. They just happen to be in the public eye so we get more info (and they also pay to have their vices and indiscretions buried, both figuratively and literally).

Slick Willie

Decisively Indecisive
Reaction score
How would any of us really know? Taking the word of others?
I guess I don't really care, how good is the album I just spent my money on is my bigger concern.

TeleCat

Blackmore's Advocate
Reaction score
Buddy Rich.

Band member recorded a bunch of his tirades while on tour.

Jerry Seinfeld found these so amusing he slipped some into several Seinfeld episodes. I found this interesting since I'm a big fan of the show and know exactly the scenes he's talking about.

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I don't bother with BS like this where someone else decides for others who is good and who is evil.
Media mind control at it's finest.
Anyone can say most anything and put it up on the internet. That doesn't made it fact.
In fact , the mainstream media these days is so full of biases nonsense it's unbelievable to say nothing of google, facebook , youtube etc.
This is so dam true with you tube and how much crap you run into just looking online. Bunch of shitheads just blabbing about crap they no nothing about.

But I have heard Axel Rose was a dick to work with..

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online