Rebel Son (Official Thread)

Recky

Reaction score
rebelsoncover1.jpg

Rebel Son Official Website

I was looking around Facebook a while ago and a friend of mine posted a clip of a band called Rebel Son...I believe it was "You cant turn a whore into a lady"...dug the tune, went for a hunt on the boys and now have a a sizeable collection of their tunes....be warned if you are easily offended, these boys will flip your switch, I shit you not, BUT...if you could give a flying rats about cussing and such, then your gonna fkn love 'em.

REBELSONBAND1.jpg

the boys are a hybrid honky tonk & rockabilly band based out of Raleigh, NC.

The members are guitarist/singer/songwriter Lee Johnson, drummer Tom Warwick & bassist Dave Schneider, Rebel Son delivers an intense set of finely crafted original songs with a strong homage to the Stars'n'Bars, yep , these lads are rebels to their musical core....all I can say is, get amongst it
ALBUMSWALL.jpg

Albums

2004 Articles of Confederation
2005 Choke on Smoke
2006 Unreconstructed
2007 Declaration of Disaffection
2008 All My Demons
2009 Bitch
2010 Outhouse of Representatives
2011 Guitar Man

Not for the faint-of-heart, Rebel Son will electrify you with a high octane journey as they proclaim
their blue-collar doctrine proudly with little to no regard for your sensitivity.... alienating the easily offended is guaranteed

stretchgenerallee.jpg

To put it simply, they're a foul-mouthed redneck rock band that just doesn't give a shit.
So, if you think you've heard it all before, you haven't heard anything like this.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Re: Rebel son rocks

LOL....These guys are hilariously awesome. Some really good acoustic tunes and some classic hillbilly topics.

:grinthumb

:uc:

Classic hellbilly tune:

Redneck Piece of White Trash

:roflmao:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online