Rebecca Black (Official Thread)

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
Re: "The Official" Rebecca Black Thread

Probably, if you will be spellbound on her music...
If not - anything apart from black. :D

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score

I don't know if you all know....but Rebecca Black has a new song out and it's a thriller. A murder mystery on the dance floor, don't cha know?

:heheh:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

:fapa:

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I still can't figure out what the cop had to do with it. Did the kid steal her wallet? Did he hear "Friday" and jump in front of one of those go karts? I could have sworn the cop was sketching Justin Bieber in the beginning, then I realized the teens these days all have those stupid haircuts.

Oh, Rebecca... you and your riveting storylines. ;)

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Wow, you better earn the love of Rebecca but for now you are just on the list. The whole "Person of Interest" song title and personal title has to be the most clinical, bland way of saying you like someone ever! :heheh:

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
I actually like this song... wish I had known about it sooner, could have got it on my latest comp.

Her last song, about the haters or whatever, was sooooo dry. And it sounded like it was produced on Fruity Loops by a 9th grader. This new one actually has a quality instrumentation. Yeah the lyrics are cheesy as all hell -- but the girl's still like, what, 14? What's she supposed to sing about? It's a great satire of the ultra-sexified but every bit as cheesy pickup line songs like Britney's Hold It Against Me (which, granted, deserves props for being probably the first #1 hit with a dubstep breakdown). ;)

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
You bring up a valid point, AAG. Her lyrics ARE pretty juvenile but her age justifies it. Better than seeing her turn into a sexified tart before our eyes like Britney did or humping poles like Miley. :heheh:

JimmyByrne09

Reaction score
I still can't figure out what the cop had to do with it. Did the kid steal her wallet? Did he hear "Friday" and jump in front of one of those go karts? I could have sworn the cop was sketching Justin Bieber in the beginning, then I realized the teens these days all have those stupid haircuts.

Oh, Rebecca... you and your riveting storylines. ;)
You see the cop was there, because he was interviewing Rebecca about driving in the car with her 13 year old friend behind the wheel. Because...well...you know what happened:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online