Rebecca Black (Official Thread)

ANF

Reaction score
Re: "The Official" Rebecca Black Thread

The new song just isn't as entertaining. "Friday" was entertaining because the songwriting was so terrible combined with her lackluster voice. This just sounds like one of those really lame ballads that American Idol/X Factor winners perform as their first single.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

The new song just isn't as entertaining. "Friday" was entertaining because the songwriting was so terrible combined with her lackluster voice. This just sounds like one of those really lame ballads that American Idol/X Factor winners perform as their first single.

I agree with that sentiment after watching it. I also agreewith one of the youtube posters when they say how creepy and annoying it is how she has to look right into the camera all the time. She has that type of expression that just get's on your nerves! :heheh:

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score

Believe me or not, I've heard few notes of Friday few months ago and I forgot them, seriously. I will keep it up and won't listen to the new song. :nw:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

Believe me or not, I've heard few notes of Friday few months ago and I forgot them, seriously. I will keep it up and won't listen to the new song. :nw:

:heheh:

Damn, maybe I should've asked you if you wanted to refresh all the links in this thread instead of me. i think it was more painful than restoring the million Prince vids in the other thread! :oyea:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElviraPeth

Members online