RATT (Official Thread)

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Robin was a very good rhythm guitarist and I agree, he probably didn't get anywhere near enough credit during his time.

Sad to see the way that he went out... RIP. :rip:

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
My all time favorite Ratt solo. Warren is, very quietly, a great guitarist.

This solo isn't especially innovative or cutting edge. But, it IS a straight up rock solo, that I used to be able to play, that's why I love it.

She Wants Money

RaphCabo

Reaction score
Hi guys! I have a riddle for you, I now you know the answer... I iust want to know who this guy of the picture is.
I met him recently in Cabo, Mexico (where I work) and his look caught my attention, he definitely looked like a rockstar, I tried to talk to him casually without annoying him and all I could get from him was that he's a guitar player, that his band doesn't exist anymore and that he has played with RATT and several other bands in the 80's.
I don't think he was bloffing, we receive a lot of celebrities here, I could get this picture with him and at the end when I asked him his name he just answered "A.J.", I think he said that just because he didn't want me to know who he really is... I just thanked him for his time, he's on vacation and the reason why famous people come here for vacation is to relax and not being stalked, so I didn't want to bother him or make him feel uncomfortable... BUT I'm still curious to know who he is!!! I'll really appreciate your help.
P.D. He has a tattoo on his left shoulder of some kind of dragon with a medieval shield, another on his right shoulder of a man with dragon or eagle head, and another of a big snake on his left leg.

154hg1t.jpg

Last edited:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
That's not AJ Pero...this is

-c8ccbb0c1b15cd27.jpg

Honestly, though he may be a cool guy...he doesn't look like anyone that would have been famous to me :confused:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
AJ Pero, from Twisted Sister only played with Twisted Sister that I am aware of, I don't think that he was ever part of Ratt. A lot of people have been in and out of Ratt, but I can't think of one who would fit the initials "AJ". :shrug:

Also, I've met Bobby Blotzer and that doesn't look at all like the Bobby I remember

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HildredLad

Members online