Rate the song on the different music genre

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
This has a nice continental feel to it, I seem to recognise the song.... but cannot place it. 8/10.
Back to 1970 with..
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Vehicle.

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
musically, I think it's pretty pleasant... In my opinion the only weak element is the melody, but the song is nice anyway... and I like the bass. 6,5/10

Reaction score
Great. :good Very atmospheric instrumental and qualitative professional singing. 8.5/10.

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
@Hydrazoic Acid : Sergey that's the second song I post that you add to your playlist. I consider it a great honour, 'cause you surely listen to a lot of music. And I think the more one listen to song and the more it becomes difficult to be impressed by something. So, I'm glad that something I posted was appreciated at this point! :grinthumb:cheers2
------------------------------------------------
As for the song Nai posted; good song, indeed! I like it musically and I also like the the vocals... it has something solemn about it. 7,5/10

Reaction score
@Hydrazoic Acid : Sergey that's the second song I post that you add to your playlist. I consider it a great honour, 'cause you surely listen to a lot of music. And I think the more one listen to song and the more it becomes difficult to be impressed by something. So, I'm glad that something I posted was appreciated at this point! :grinthumb:cheers2
;)

Heart's cover of "Without You" is just amazing! I like it much more, than Mariah Carey's epileptic version. 10/10.

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
I agree. I think Ann Wilson's version >>>>> Mariah's
----------------------
As for the song, nice one! The music makes me want to stroll on the seashore, in autumn. And his voice is really pleasant. A soothing tune! 7/10

Reaction score
Wonderful, really tender composition. 9/10.
P.S. Btw, it's another one for my playlist, Giuseppe. ;) :cheers2

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LynwoodSut

Staff online

Members online