Rate The Song On The Different Language

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
A wonderful Balkan-Slavic melody, and I understand a lot in the lyrics. Slovenian is a bit like Ukrainian. 9/10.

Next: romantic hard'n'heavy song called "The Dream" (sung in Russian by Grand-Courage).

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
I like the singer's voice and the music. Good song. 7,5/5

next one's a rock-ballad in italian (I put the video with translation, 'cause the lyrics are very beautiful, in my opinion)

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
Molto bene, Giuseppe. :cheers2 And you're were right - the lyrics are really beautiful. 8/10.

Next song by (prog-metal project Margenta) in Russian. It's called "Marjoram flower".

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
I'm glad you liked it, Sergey! :)

as for the song you posted, it is pleasant. It's sung in a very passionate way; I really enjoyed the vocals. 7,5/10

next song's in polish

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
oh! Volare! (To Fly, in italian)... I didn't know this spanish cover... I like this rendition, that adds some very spanish-sounding guitars and mood... 8/10

next song is sung in romanian

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
oh! Rammstein! Things are getting tough!!! ^___^
I like them (and the german language), expecially, when they sing this kind of songs. Das ist ein wunderbares lied! 8/10

next one is in italian

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
oh, well, Nai, the song from Matia Bazar was a single and it peaked at number 14 on the italian chart at the time; so I guess it was quite known... however, I would definetely say that their hit are other songs, such as "Ti Sento", "Vacanze Romane", "Per un'ora d'amore", or many others...
I'm glad you like her voice... she is considered one of Italy's greatest vocalist ever.
--------------------------------------------
As for your song; well, Banco del Mutuo Soccorso was a great band and this song is one of their best ones. It's a classic. And I like everything about it 10/10

next one is in swedish

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online

No members online now.