Rage Against the Machine (Official Thread)

gregjohnson1229

Reaction score
One of my favroite bands of all time is RATM. They did rap/rock (numetal) whatever u wanna call it, far and beyond better than anyone else. I know LG doesn't like the vocal style of Zach de la Roacha, but without him is isn't RATM is is Audioslave. Tom Morrello one of the most innovative guitarists since Jimi Hendrix as far as his ability to bring new and refreshing sounds from the electric guitar. Also Morello is one of the best riff creators. Many people overlook the great riffs in songs like "Wake Up" "Killing In The Name Of". "Bulls On Parade", "Sleep Now In Fire", "Calm Like A Bomb" and many more. He also showcased his acoustic skills in his band " The Night Watchmen" Brad Wilk is an underrated drummer. One sets them apart from all the other numetal bands is their strong in your face political content. As a youth and as an adult RATM is still the best band to listen to when u want to take your frustrations out on Uncle Sam. RATM easily is one of the top 5 bands of the nineties.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Re: RATM *Rage Against the Machine*

Honestly, Greg, I have never given RATM a listen. Hell, I never heard of them until a few months ago.

where should I start.....???

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Love Tom Morello, but can't do Zack's vocals, but Greg already knows that...lol.

F

FoxyPage

Good band, I just wish they weren't so political.

Reaction score

eh, if a band wants to be political I don't mind, I just don't pay much attention, but I used them to get pumped for whatever I needed to get pumped for lol, but very hard hitting and cool, I haven't listened to them much lately, but basically I like how heavy and energetic they are with just playing rock n roll, not metal or whatever, and no screaming good good band

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

I merged your thread/vid with the current RATM thread! If you want to do an OP for a band that solely includes a vid Archon try start a RATM video thread in our video section! :grinthumb

Archon

Reaction score

I merged your thread/vid with the current RATM thread! If you want to do an OP for a band that solely includes a vid Archon try start a RATM video thread in our video section! :grinthumb

Oh thank you, sir. I'm sorry I didn't realize :(

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online

No members online now.