1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Radio Edit versions of songs you dislike

Discussion in 'Rock Lounge' started by aeroplane, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Magic

Magic Woman of the World

To be honest, I don't mind the radio edits of today's pop songs. Some of those songs take the sexual innuendos to a very descriptive level. Atleast the bands of the 70's had the decency to be suggestive of sex and not actually describe it

:heheh:

2. cool17ny

cool17ny Member

True enuf- and saying the entire F word not cool- but I think the phrase "F" you was not really offensive-

3. joe

joe Senior Member

Any and all of them.:D

4. Gabble Ratchet

Gabble Ratchet Senior Member

'Nuff said! ;)

5. aeroplane

aeroplane In Urgent Need of Advice

I also had a station that used to play it a lot in the early morning. However, in their case they were one of those old-school stations who actually used to "sign off" for the night at about Midnight and then sign on again in the morning at around 6 am. Sort of like UHF tv stations used to do.

So since the station assumed nobody was listening to static while waiting for the station to sign on, the first thing they did when they turned on the transmitter was put on something really long and let it run for awhile until they thought that people knew they were now on the air.

If it wasn't Iron Butterfly, it was usually the Dead, etc.