1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Quiz] Which led zeppelin song are you?

Discussion in 'Rock Lounge' started by Dude111, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude

http://web.archive.org/web/20020205192620/http://www.geocities.com/cbstaffpage/zepquiz.html

I got STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN but the description DOES NOT FIT ME AT ALL!

Ah man!!

2. That 70s Guy

That 70s Guy Rocker Staff Member

When The Levee Breaks
    You are a dominating person. People don't stand in your way. Everybody basically does what you say. And if they don't, they better start, or you just might have one of your henchmen kill them.

Just like "When the Levee Breaks" dominates Led Zeppelin IV, you dominate your world. You don't have time for nonsense (it's surprising you even took this quiz) and you would love to be dictator of the world someday.

You are dark and scary, and you probably don't at all care about this quiz, if you even bothered to read your results.

3. AboutAGirl

AboutAGirl oh, be nice

Tangerine
    You are a beautiful person, in a wistful kind of way. If you could, you would spend all your time daydreaming and writing poetry. You are a tragic beauty.

You are sensitive and caring, and you don't take insults well. You don't smile much, but when you do, you really mean it.

People like to be around you because you are a calming influence. You have an appreciation for all things beautiful, and you probably have some potted plants. You also most likely own a cat.

You like Sundays and hot tea. You will spend your entire life yearning for quiet beauty, which is a rarity in this world, so you read a lot.

Everyone you know thinks you're "nice."

-----

Not really what people would say ABOUT me but it probably hits closer to who I really am as opposed to what people think I am, since I do live most of my life in my head, after all. And I love that line "you will spend your entire life yearning for quiet beauty," that's very beautiful itself.

4. recgord27

recgord27 Walking down a dusty road

Also Tangerine
    "
    [SIZE=+4]Tangerine[/SIZE]
    You are a beautiful person, in a wistful kind of way. If you could, you would spend all your time daydreaming and writing poetry. You are a tragic beauty.

You are sensitive and caring, and you don't take insults well. You don't smile much, but when you do, you really mean it.

People like to be around you because you are a calming influence. You have an appreciation for all things beautiful, and you probably have some potted plants. You also most likely own a cat.

You like Sundays and hot tea. You will spend your entire life yearning for quiet beauty, which is a rarity in this world, so you read a lot.

Everyone you know thinks you're "nice."

5. Mr. Shadow

Mr. Shadow "Classic" Member

[SIZE=+4]Tangerine[/SIZE]

6. Tray73

Tray73 இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

I got Tangerine too!

7. Hydrazoic Acid

Hydrazoic Acid Cynic

Ho-ho, it's funny! "When The Levee Breaks" is a good song (although, I'd prefer "Immigrant Song"), but I don't want to be a world dictator. :heheh: Nonetheless, I'm dark and scary, it's true, but most likely, this is expressed in my absolute indifference to everything and everyone, not in my monstrous plans to this world. :D

8. nedkelly

nedkelly Senior Member

Sorry to dig up a dead thread, but mine is Black Dog :):)

9. SanguineRemedy

SanguineRemedy Bloody bliss!

Tangerine

10. Vader

Vader Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars

When The Levee Breaks

I don't want to rule the planet I just wanna kick some ass ( at anything i do ) ...drink some beer..chase some tail and rock and roll and anyone who doesn't like it can kiss my ass...lol