PURE ROCK ! 80's Hardcore PUNK !

Hard Rock

Rock out !
Reaction score
Although i can be a sucker for trappings in rock music...there is no better way to wash it all off with some good ol' 80's hardcore. I would have posted it in the "metal" forum but PUNK is rock to me no matter how hard it is. Im not an authority on the subject but we used to have a station that would play a punk show from midnight to 4 am on like Sunday night Mondays. Loved it.

If a music ever served a purpose it was 80's hardcore. Political yet indifferent, angry, nihilistic, aggressive. Loved it ! Real striped down ROCK !

up-2american.jpg

4434991974_21c5f7abfc.jpg

obey6-thumb-500x374.jpg

mdc.jpg

Hard Rock

Rock out !
Reaction score
This post can be moved to the punk topic forum or deleted.Didnt see the punk topic area. Thanx !

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
:lmao: I can only laugh at punk.. Come on.. It's just funny music.. Take just about any subject and throw in some ramped up guitar playing add luked down lyrics and presto.. PUNK!!

You Too can be a Punk Star!!:lmao:
Hope you didn't mind my sense of humor Hard Rock.. I'll help kick start your thread..
punk_rocker_with_a_cockatiel_10059070.jpg

rtbuck

Reaction score
Some hardcore punk belongs to GG Allin. I don't really enjoy his music, but he was one of the more crazed acts.

To tell you the truth...I actually didn't mind his song "You Hate Me & I Hate You" from the early/mid 80's but had no interest in him after hearing about his shows a few years later

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online