Props To The Mods On Here

Mr. Shadow

"Classic" Member
Reaction score
spad_moderator.jpg

Ezequiel

Reaction score
eMalahleni, South Africa & Delft, Holland
I am a moderator on 2 other forums including my own and I know how difficult and time-robbing it can be. The appreciation you get from users just gives you that push you need to keep going. Just for that I would like to thank the moderators in this forum and a special thanks goes to Magic who I see as the mom of CRF

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Thanks So Much....It's been a PLEASURE as well as the greatest experience, not only moderating but being a part of the GREATEST music forum on the internet. Period.

:cheers2

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I personally love spending my leisure time with the great staff here and of course the members. It's funny because even though I never met any of you when I hang with my flesh and blood friends on my time off I almost catch myself breaking into a story from the forum and I stop myself when I realize they are all you had to be there moments that they wouldn't understand. :heheh: Sometimes it is a pain to deal with people but the pains are the ones who end up banned and gone for a reason and the regulars are the ones that make it worth it. One thing you really have here is diversity and that's why I came to any forums in general. When I work I never have anything in sync with them. I don't play WOW, I listen to more than Nickelback and I like movies outside of Micheal Bay action flicks and superhero movies. You guys provide the diversity I need during my work week. So thank you guys for letting me indulge in my interest here and for being the most level headed and mature forum I've been a part of (that beats out about 5 others I can think of this second). Peace! :grinthumb

TheFeldster

Mr Kite
Reaction score
Thanks everyone.

I'm extremely proud to be a part of the staff at this site, and your thanks means a lot to me, as I'm sure it does to all of us. But this site wouldn't be here if it weren't for the users, so thank YOU for keeping us with a job :cheers:

A big thumbs up for everyone is in order I think.

29mljz7.jpg

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HildredLad

Members online