Prog At Sea

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Has anybody here been on/planning to go on either of the prog rock cruises - Progressive Nation at Sea or Cruise to the Edge?

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
Hmmm ... a boat load of merry musos heading up the Norwegian coast nodding heads to complicated time signatures and strange chord progressions, drinking real ale and talking Star Trek, Lord Of The Rings etc. .... :huh:
Yeah I'd make one. :grinthumb

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Well that's your Xmas pressie sorted then ;) I think something like this would be the only way we'd get you on a cruise huh?!

Been looking at a few Youtube vids from the Progressive Nation at Sea 2014, here's a vid with 2014 Band snippets

Aktivator

aka Hightea
Reaction score
Thought about it but I've been to enough prog festivals to know I can handle them at the festival but I don't camp or stay on a boat with them. :pullhair::pullhair:

Bonham'ssqueakypedal

Reaction score
Thought about it but I've been to enough prog festivals to know I can handle them at the festival but I don't camp or stay on a boat with them. :pullhair::pullhair:

Well then I've probably run into you or have seen you at some point because I've been to a lot of prog festivals too. Some people it seems just don't like the idea of being on a boat with a bunch of mostly drunk and mostly aging white males. Others it seems don't mind so much. For me the only obstacle is money. When that is sorted out I'd consider going as long as I have someone to go with(it's not really the kind of thing I would want to do by myself).

Anyway, the lineup for Cruise to the Edge looks pretty good this year.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online