Primus (Official Thread)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Can someone enlighten me on why people say Primus Sucks even when they like them?
I always figured it was some kind of inside joke.

sitrova

Reaction score
i went to a primus concert some time ago and i really liked it! great musicians - everyone of them.

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
Sailing the Seas of Cheese and Pork Soda are probably my two favorite albums for a straight through listen.

The later albums (IMHO) have gems on them, but in general the song's structures do not seem as tight.

I haven't looked for a Sausage thread, but Claypool's work is great there as well.

Squidbilly

Tunes from the shed
Reaction score
Sailing the Seas of Cheese and Pork Soda are probably my two favorite albums for a straight through listen.

The later albums (IMHO) have gems on them, but in general the song's structures do not seem as tight.

I haven't looked for a Sausage thread, but Claypool's work is great there as well.

^^^ I had to full screen that one:grinthumb
Im workin my way through their Discography&diggin more&more of what im hearing. Never heard of them before till I watched Beavis&Butthead one time&they played(My name is mudd)&now with Youtube I can preview/listen to these guys,Good stuff:cheers2

American Life

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HildredLad

Members online