Administrator
Reaction score
New album due January 29, 2016.

image.jpg1_zpskyysfu1q.jpg

In Metal We Trust

The End is Near

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Riproaring metal tracks Magic ! Primal Fear always deliver ...so consistent :grinthumb

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Love that album cover! So simple, yet striking!

I like it, too. I pretty much love any image where the eyes are a main focus, and this cover draws you to those "rulebreaker" eyes!

No other genre has such awesome album art as metal!

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
Primal Fear are pretty much a spinoff of Painkiller ...I think we all know that. But I can't deny it kicks ass and is very well crafted stuff. I will be picking this one up as well.

For awhile I stayed away from these guys due to the whole Painkiller thing ...even though Painkiller is a favorite.. but when I listen to PFs albums they are undeniable awesome. Consider me hooked.

Last edited:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Primal Fear are pretty much a spinoff of Painkiller ...I think we all know that. But I can't deny it kicks ass and is very well crafted stuff. I will be picking this one as well.

For awhile I stayed away from these guys due to the whole Painkiller thing ...even though Painkiller is a favorite.. but when I listen to PFs albums they are undeniable awesome. Consider me hooked.

You're getting soft in your old age..........first I've seen you change your mind on something like this.

But I'm glad you have had a change of heart:tongue:
I like both PF's :D

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Primal Fear are pretty much a spinoff of Painkiller ...I think we all know that. But I can't deny it kicks ass and is very well crafted stuff. I will be picking this one as well.

You are spot on with that post!

There's not a trace of originality in this band, but they are so much fun listening to, I can look past that. Besides, Judas Priest do not release an album all that often, so some Primal Fear is good for filling the gap.

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
You're getting soft in your old age..........first I've seen you change your mind on something like this.

But I'm glad you have had a change of heart:tongue:
I like both PF's :D

Yep, soft like a softy swirl haha ... I just finally realized that even though ( as @Sharp Dressed Man stated ) they have a complete lack of originality the chops and songwritting craft they possess plus the balls out fun and infectiousness of their releases override my hard headed need to protest the Judas Priest clone/ rip off tag that may fit their material. It's just too damn good.

And you are right Magic. I NEVER praise bands that I feel are just copying another bands sound....so don't get used to it :heheh:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
And you are right Magic. I NEVER praise bands that I feel are just copying another bands sound....so don't get used to it :heheh:

Eye eye barbaric lord!:flirt

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The new album Apocalypse is awesome. They don't even sound like JP imho or trying to rip off anyone. May have similarities but to suggest copying, no.

The Ritual

King of Madness

Hounds of Justice

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Members online