Primal Fear (Official Thread)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Re: Primal Fear

I always try to get some of my friends to give bands like Primal a listen, they are not into metal as much so I portray them as hard rock/metal...:grinthumb

Although Magic won't listen to them...she told me they are Too Hard for her tastes.:nw:

:heheh:

MusicMistress

Reaction score

Maybe it isn't the music that scares Magic, maybe it is the lyrics. Just taking a stab at reasons why some people wont listen to these bands.

Why don't you like Kreator? I know you like other German bands, except Kreator. Is it their screams and growls? (which I think are tastefully done)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

^^That's it exactly MusicMistress, I am not a fan of most growling, screaming when tastefully done is okay.

I did check out a Kreator album, an old friend tried to get me into them, but it was a long time ago and I honestly can't remember that much about how they sounded.:hm:

Magic likes Black Sabbath and Ozzy, and a few other hard rock/metal bands, but she likes to remind me she's a Mellow girl and double pedal with crunching guitars are more up my alley than hers.:grinthumb

rockImI

Reaction score

Thanks to resident metal head here Lord Grendel, he let me discover an awesome band which I feel is a cross between New Wave of British Heavy Metal juggernaut - Iron Maiden and the German powermetal house Accept - Primal Fear!

Primal Fear is a power metal band, like most power metal bands the sound is very much classic but at a faster epic rate! Primal Fear is shows why German Metal is at the forefront when it comes to Power Metal!

HEAVY METAL IS LARGER THAN LIFE, Don't fight it... embrace it!

b.o.b.

Reaction score

Brand new Primal Fear album !!!

Label: Frontier Records
Release Dates: EU: 20.01.2012 | US: 01.25.2012

Last edited by a moderator:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

^^I saw that a few days ago Bob...:bounce:

I'll be getting a copy as soon as it's available here.:hab:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^ I am not surprised MP, you gonna get Ralph Scheepers to sign it as well...;)

:grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steviepaul

Members online

No members online now.