Post your latest vinyl LP purchases here!

Mr. Shadow

"Classic" Member
Reaction score
Steve_Howe_Beginnings.jpg

Steve_Howe_The_Steve_Howe_album_Cover_Art.jpg

148km1l.jpg

climax_blues_band-flying_the_flag.jpg

Paid a total of $10 plus tax.

Mr. Shadow

"Classic" Member
Reaction score
The_Byrds_-_%28Untitled%29_album_cover.jpg

YoungerYesterdayCover.jpg

inthrough-l.jpg

61KK59T0C0L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

e60700qgghe.jpg

Violinist Papa John Creach first came to the notice of rock fans when he joined Jefferson Airplane and its spin-off group, Hot Tuna, in 1970. By that time, he was already in his early fifties, a veteran of jazz and blues associations, while his fellow bandmembers were still approaching 30. Nevertheless, using an electrified violin, Creach added a new psychedelic edge to the Airplane in its final days. The band split in 1972, by which time Creach had begun to release solo albums on its custom label, Grunt. The Airplane was reorganized and relaunched as Jefferson Starship, and Creach was with it through its million-selling Red Octopus album in 1975. He continued to make solo albums through 1992, when he released Papa Blues. Papa John Creach died of heart failure in 1994 at the age of 76. ~ William Ruhlmann, All Music Guide

Mr. Shadow

"Classic" Member
Reaction score
Empty Rooms is a studio album by blues musician John Mayall, released in late 1969 on Polydor. It is a follow-up to the live album The Turning Point, released the previous year with the same musicians: Jon Mark on acoustic guitar, John Almond on sax and flute, and Steven Thompson on bass. John Mayall sings, plays harmonica, guitars and keyboards (including a moog synthesizer). Larry Taylor guests as second bass player on one track. The absence of a drummer leaves the rhythm rather fluid and the resulting sound is unusual, even for a John Mayall album.
wiki

3427658251_681b4f78db.jpg

Death on Credit

Reaction score
Over the last couple of weeks, I've gotten the following:
Are You Experienced? by the Jimi Hendrix Experience
Strange Days by the Doors
The Clash's first album (US version)
Trout Mask Replica by Captain Beefheart
After the Gold Rush by Neil Young
Harvest by Neil Young
Music from Big Pink by the Band
Led Zeppelin II
Led Zeppelin IV
Freak Out! by Frank Zappa & the Mothers of Invention
Astral Weeks by Van Morrison
Kick Out the Jams by MC5
Gilded Palace of Sin by the Flying Burrito Brothers

Yeah, I've had some pretty good luck lately.

Hepcat

retired
Reaction score
Hey! Me too! I haven't been able to find a really nice vinyl copy of Grateful Dead's debut LP either!

Somebody left 136 vinyl LPs on the curb a block from my house this morning. I tried to carry them all home in one trip. Well I didn't even make it half a block. I'm clearly not as young as I used to be. I had to put half of them down and make two trips.

Unfortunately, they look pretty rough overall and I don't think any more than two or three will make it into my collection. I'll take them into the used record store for a credit on other buys therefore.

:grinthumb

Mr. Shadow

"Classic" Member
Reaction score
Oh you gotta be kiddin' me! I was looking for ages for that vinyl! What's condition of sleeve and LP? This is first thing I'll order from eBay when I get some money.

It's in good condition.

Džedaj

Groovy as hell.
Reaction score
Few records my friend gave it to me... Leb i Sol 2 is priceless Balkan fusion rock prog, really rare to find :)

Neil Young - Decade

Neil-Young-Decade-293602.jpg

Leb i Sol - Leb i Sol 2

FRONT.png

The Rolling Stones - Steel Wheels

album-steel-wheels.jpg

The Beatles - 1962-1966

1962-1966-The-Red-Album-B000002UYZ-L.gif

Death on Credit

Reaction score
BuddyHollyLives.jpg
LickMyDecalsOffBaby.jpg
NewYorkDolls-1.jpg
SgtPepper.jpg
Swordfishtrombones.jpg
TheDoors.jpg

Just found a new used record store :D The Albuquerque Record Convention is coming up on sunday, so I'll have even more additions to my collection soon.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FernandoRu

Staff online

Members online