Please suggest me some songs like (inside)

Redneck

punk
Reaction score
Well I got totally lost and I couldn't find a special thread to ask this question so I just made a new one. Forgive me if something.

I recently got into this type of music and I can't even recognize its genre. Some indie stuff but it gets me. Was asking Google to help me to find similar songs but nothing would appear. Hope you know some and can suggest.

Here's the stuff I need:

Fine Young Cannibals - She Drives Me Crazy

Foster The People - Houdini

Any suggestions will be highly appreciated!

terry ells

Reaction score
just go to you tube and type in 80's music , you should find what your looking for there :D

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Well, I already know you like M83 and the whole Saturdays=Youth album has a very 80ish feel. Another modern group that has a vibe like that is Shiny Toy Guns particularly on their last album III. Try this track:

Shiny Toy Guns-Carrie

I'll try to think of more! :cheers2

Redneck

punk
Reaction score
Well, I already know you like M83 and the whole Saturdays=Youth album has a very 80ish feel. Another modern group that has a vibe like that is Shiny Toy Guns particularly on their last album III. Try this track:

Shiny Toy Guns-Carrie

I'll try to think of more! :cheers2

Great, thank you! It's actually the first time I hear of this band and they absolutely fit my taste

Hurdy Gurdy Man

Reaction score
Hi Redneck!Sounds like you have a taste for what today might be known as "college music",a term I first heard uttered back in the nineties with the advent of bands like Barenaked Ladies and Smashmouth.Not all actually EXACTLY the same but all these records would have mass appeal on collegiate campuses.If you really enjoy Fine Young Cannibals,check out an 80's band called INXS.The one connecting thread throughout here would seem to be "party music".You may also appreciate one of MY favorite 80's 45's(yes,kids,I said 45's)"Oh Shelia" by a group called Ready For the World"....

Redneck

punk
Reaction score
Thanks Julie and Hurdy Gurdy Man! Yeah I like Despeche mode, I just was thinking if there were more of bands like that.
Thank you for the suggestions Hurdy, they are awesome!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FernandoRu

Staff online