Plasmatics

snakes&ladders

Reaction score
plasmaticstshirts-wendywillwin_1_109368_white_l.jpg

f_wendywilliam_78ce836.png

Wendy (RIP:(:() was a force that the male rock industry had to respect....FINALLY!!!:):)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
She was one for the history books, I can still remember the Plasmatics guest starring on "Second City", with John Candy introducing the band, and Wendy was in fine form, electrical tape and all...:lmao:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
No way! I have to go to bed and I find this!! :heheh: :banghead:

I'll contribute a small something for now.

577881b0c8a0a69efd2ce110.L._AA240_.jpg

rtbuck

Reaction score
I seen Wendy O Williams in the mid 80's opening for Motorhead. It was another wild show that I was at.At the time Wendy was trying to take a more "Metal" route than her famous Punk style but fans that showed up for the show didn't know that so all of the hardcore punkers showed up for her & all the Heavy Metal Bikers showed up for Motorhead. At the time in my area there wasn't a crossover between Punk & Metal so there were all kinds of fights going on before,after,& during the show. I was one of the few that was there to see both acts & it was a great all around show.
For the record on the Plasmatics 2nd album Beyond the Valley of 1984,Neal Smith from the Alice Cooper Group played drums on the entire album

snakes&ladders

Reaction score
WEndy (RIP:() was the ONLY lady I know who could play......YES, PLAY...machine gun on stage...and get away with it to boot......:):):)

wendyowilliamsverysexyp.jpg

By blackglove at 2011-01-17

Terra812

Reaction score
I found Wendy O' Williams hot as hell ... except for when she wasn't :D

I know they made a big deal of her arrest here (Milwaukee)... I'd like to have been at that show but was living in Louisiana in 81.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online