Pink (Official Thread)

Lord Dweedle

Reaction score
I like Pink, shes got real class, probably the most hardcore chick singer in Pop music, although I like to think that shes more Pop Rock than Pop.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I like Pink, shes got real class, probably the most hardcore chick singer in Pop music, although I like to think that shes more Pop Rock than Pop.

I'm glad someone agrees. Pink has too much of a "rebel badass" thing going on to be categorized anywhere near bubblegum pop.

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
A friend told me a little story about when she met Pink. My friend was staying in a hotel in Melbourne a couple of years ago and she went to the sauna for a bit of a steaming. She recognized Pink as the only other person in the sauna but didn't go all fan girlie - just smile and said "hello". Pink just started up a conversation about how she was enjoying her time in Australia and was just so down to earth. The two of them didn't once mention that Pink was a singer or that she was in Australia touring. It was as if she was just another tourist. She came across as a very nice,down to earth person. My friend didn't say a word to her that she knew who she was. She was dying to ask questions but didn't :heheh: All a bit surreal.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
That's awesome Sunny. I've done that before too to an extent. Once was a foot away from Patrick Dempsey in a Barnes and Noble and had to bite my tongue after my jaw dropped when I saw him. He was sort of incognito so I wanted to give him his privacy but BOY is he adorable and I love Grey's Anatomy. :grinthumb

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
For everyone who doesn't think Pink rocks...you're wrong.

Check and mate. :grinthumb:

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Pink's new single. It's fabulous! I can't wait for her new album "The Truth About Love" in September! :bow:

Blow Me (One Last Kiss)

Kuaizi

Reaction score
I didn't really know anything from Pink until I picked up the album Funhouse. I was pleasantly surprised! New album coming up should be interesting ;)

Favorite track from Funhouse:

Redneck

punk
Reaction score
I love her song "I'm coming up, so you better get this party started" don't remember the title though...

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online

No members online now.