Peter Green (Official Thread)

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
Peter's influence on the guitar heroes of the 70's is without question, yet his humble attitude never ceases to amaze me and in that respect he reminds me very much of Rory Gallagher. Two brilliant musicians.

And here, I think with a birthday present of studio time from his then boss John Mayall.

"Curly"

tafte

Reaction score
Hi guys, can any one help me out ? I have a acetate demo by Peter Green of "When You got a friend" from the Robert Johnson Songbook this version was never used because of the hi vocals. Any one know if it is worth anything ?

Thanks Nick

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I have no idea, you'd have to put it on ebay and see who was interested, or one of the vinyl specialty sites on the web. I would take it to a used record store and ask the experts if it had any value, one thing is certain if it's not "mint" it will have limited value. Collectors only pay big money for "sealed" or as close to perfect records as possible, otherwise they aren't worth much.

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
Tray got me this ...

293gk6p.jpg

So it's a beer and some serious guitar from a hero of mine .. here's to Peter Green. :bow::bow::bow:

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
^^^ This is Pete Green knocking some prog directional vibes out with Pete Bardens his old Looner's band mate and the old Camel Key wizard. Sweat I think this should be right up your street mate.

Homage To The God Of Light

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Just picked this up, Katmandu with Peter Green, Mungo Jerry and Vincent Crane, been after it for ages and it's...wizzo

Katmandu - A case for the blues

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online