Parole Denied for Mark David Chapman!

ladyislingering

retired
Reaction score
Source here.

Looks like his slimy ass will be in prison for at least another two years. :grinthumb

ALBANY - John Lennon's killer was denied parole Tuesday for the sixth time, nearly 30 years after he shot the legendary Beatle.

Mark David Chapman's bid for freedom was rejected following a videoconference with a three-member Parole Board panel.

The panel said Chapman's "premeditated senseless and selfish act of tragic consequence" makes his release "inappropriate at this time and incompatible with the welfare of the community."

Releasing him would "would so deprecate the seriousness of [the] crime as to undermine respect for the law," the panel said.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I knew he wouldn't get out.

ladyislingering

retired
Reaction score
Me too, but with the way this world has been lately, crazier shit has happened.

I'm so happy, though.
This is something I'm so insanely passionate about. I kind of wish he'd just die already though.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Me too, but with the way this world has been lately, crazier shit has happened.

I'm so happy, though.
This is something I'm so insanely passionate about. I kind of wish he'd just die already though.

Honestly, I believe in the "eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth" and Chapman should be dead. It sickens me that my tax dollars keep him fed, clothed, and give him medical care as well as heat and air conditioning......

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
Wow they really worded it harshly, huh? I don't even think that's the real reason they won't let him out, maybe they're just overcompensating.

ladyislingering

retired
Reaction score
I really think their reasons are justified.

He's not safe out there - not that I give a damn.
If they released him, he'd get killed within a few hours. Maybe even by a group of people rather that just one individual.

(I don't really know why they care about his welfare so much, but I guess they kind of have to - it's their job.)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online