Outside of recording 80 new Zeppelin songs in 2008 has Jimmy recorded any solo music since 2001?

AlexKx

Reaction score
Outside of recording 80 new Zeppelin (and yes, they were; don't believe the reports of denial and the they never were meant to be...they were) songs in 2008 has Jimmy Page recorded any solo music since 2001? :think:

I think there were one to three solo songs recorded in 2001 if I am not mistaken. Unfortunately he has realized (and rightfully so) that along with not getting much support in sales, radio, promotion (and totally railroaded by MTV in 1993 through "Beavis And Butthead" which was a garbage program), and the internet helping to destroy any chance of significant sales of recordings he has not only not released any new music (not including archive releases of Zeppelin and a Yardbirds release) but from all accounts has not recorded a note of new music. Even though there was some level of attempt during the "It Might Get Loud" feature film done with The Edge and Jack White unfortunately from the sound of it nothing progressed with those songs. On a side not I must say I did not like the name of the demo(s) entitled "Embryo" in that Black Sabbath already have a song name that as well. I just figured it was a bit too close in competition to use that name.

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HildredLad

Members online