One Artist/Band You Would Ban From The Radio?

Travelin' Man

Reaction score
I thought about this a little bit the other day, and I'll have to say U2. Don't get me wrong, they're not horrible... but each time one of their songs come on the radio it's almost instinctual to change the channel. Way too overhyped and overplayed. "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" is a good song but is almost as overplayed as Stairway to Heaven.

I'm entirely with you, ILJP! U2 is a band that I've never synched up with.....and I worked U-2s in the Air Force!!! :D

My top choice, however, has to be Lynyrd Skynyrd. And know that I say that with a degree of regret. I love Skynyrd, but they've become too much of a classic rock radio staple.

Last edited:

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
I wouldn't ban them from the radio or anything............

But...Kiss could take a nap, and I wouldn't miss them on the local radio station I listen to. I am really gettin' tired of Heaven's On Fire and I wanna rock and roll...well, you can figure out the rest..

Edit because it says one band...

R. Evans

Left Of Center
Reaction score
I'd pick Lynyrd Skynyrd. I don't hate them or anything but Freebird and Sweet Home Alabama have got to go away.:yo:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I was going to ask the same thing. The only place I have ever read anything about her is here on this forum.

Count me in as one of the confused? :heheh: Is there a Novelty Pop station somewhere because count me in for when I'm in the mood for unintentionally humorous pop on a whim! :grinthumb

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
OH!! Did I get my wish??? She must be banned from the radio..:tongue: Now onto Keisha..;)

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Staff online

Members online