North Coast Music Festival 2011!

JimmyByrne09

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Okay, so my next door neighbor co-founded this 3 day Chicago-based event on Labor Day weekend called 'North Coast Music Festival'. So, he gave me a job as a promoter. In return, I get free access into the event, and also he offered me to further promote the event, by giving me a link which will give buyers a special discount on 3-Day Passes into the festival! No Classic Rockers will be there unfortunately to some of you, but there will be some other really great artists that might give you an opportunity to expand on your music appreciation! The line-up thus far for 2011 includes:

David Guetta
Bassnectar
Sound Tribe Sector 9
Wiz Khalifa
Thievery Corporation
Fatboy Slim
Common
Rusko
Gogol Bordello
Benny Benassi
Carl Cox
ATB
Lotus
Of Montreal
Wolfgang Gartner
Major Lazer
Little Dragon
Future Rock
Zed's Dead
Neon Indian
Big Gigantic
The Budos Band
James Zabiela
SBTRKT
Paper Diamond
Keys N Krates
Van Ghost
Hood Internet
James Zabiela
Rubblebucket
Auto Body
Orchard Lounge
Felix Cartal
Soul Rebel Brass Band
Lance Herbstrong
California Wives
Midnight Conspiracy
Team Bayside High
Zebo
Gemini Club
BBU
Wyllys
Loyal Divide
ProbCause
The Ill & the Restless
DJ Thibault
Orville Kline
Great Divide
Mario Florek
...and many more TBA!

Anybody can let me know if they want the link for discounted tickets, just comment on the thread and I'll PM the link to you!

Also, feel free to ask any questions you wish about the event, that's what I'm here for! :)

734_image_1.jpg

labworks

Reaction score
If there's still a link available for discounted tix, I would appreciate getting in on it! Alternatively, we really really would like to go for just the Saturday to see Fat Boy Slim. Hella yeah. And we're old. Old, old old. So this would be for my husbands 41st birthday. Old.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
The only band on know on that entire lineup is Gogol Bordello (and they are awesome).

May17

Reaction score
Can you pm me please? I really would like a discount XD thank you!!

May17

Reaction score
ahh shit. i just read that you said 3 day passes :/ **** i wanted to get one for friday only.

chup0p

Reaction score
I'd like the discount! Is it possible to get discounts on a one-day pass (was only planning on going on Saturday but might switch up my plans depending on the discount!)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online