Nirvana - In Utero Album (1993)

rollingstoned

Queens of the Stone Age
Reaction score
Re: Nirvana - In Utero Album Review

I have to say I love your reviews dude but for me personally In Utero tried to hard to be something that only true fans would love. Tourettes is my least favorite Nirvana song. I love when bands try to change but do it for them rather than a revolt against their fans. I can't wait for you to review their live albums which are my personal faves! :grinthumb

I'm sure you'll love my opinions hopefully haha. I'm going to review both Muddy Banks of Wishkah and MTV Unplugged.

I pride myself on being open minded RS, I even listened to a Meshuggah album twice before closing the door on them...lol.

I just like other bands from the 90's more, and I was reading yesterday that Soundgarden is getting back together to tour and record an album.:bounce:

Bocephus

Reaction score
Best album of 1993, great follow-up to Nevernind. One of those albums you listen to all the way though without skipping tracks.

Bobby Banshee

Reaction score
I smoked a doob with Steve Albini back in 1985(?) when his band Big Black played at my dorm in Champaign Il. He was kind of a dick.

Lavender10

Cult of Personality
Reaction score
Nice review :)
I loved Pennyroyal Tea, but most people I talk to seem to highlight Rape Me, Dumb and Heart shaped box, everything else being material. Thats my experience anyway :X
bqc23oc

Last edited:

rollingstoned

Queens of the Stone Age
Reaction score
It's been over 2 years since I wrote this review. It feels like just yesterday!

Just a heads up Nirvana released the In Utero Deluxe edition, with 2 extra discs of demos, live recordings and an amazing unreleased instrumental jam that is worth rebuying the album itself.

Here are 2 of the jams from the 2013 reissue of In Utero:

Enjoy! I hope you all enjoyed this album review, it's definitely an amazing album period. Probably my favorite by Nirvana to be honest.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Great album but I honestly love Bleach the most of their albums and I include Incesticide.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online