Nine Inch Nails (Official Thread)

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Fans may or may not know that since Trent disbanded NIN his solo work has been focused on different movie scores and soundtracks. Two being music for The Social Network and most recently the ameroican Fincher directed version of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. Here's a cool cover of a Zeppelin tune with Karen O of the Yeah yeah Yeah's on vocals.

TrentReznor.jpg

2783.jpg

Immigrant Song

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Trent Reznor's side project, How to Destroy Angels, has a new song out:

Keep It Together

How to Destroy Angels is:

Trent Reznor, his wife Mariqueen Maandig, and Atticus Ross.

The above song is from their upcoming EP "An Omen" due for release November 13, 2012.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Trent Reznor's side project, How to Destroy Angels, has a new song out:

Keep It Together

How to Destroy Angels is:

Trent Reznor, his wife Mariqueen Maandig, and Atticus Ross.

The above song is from their upcoming EP "An Omen" due for release November 13, 2012.

Definitely sounds like side project material. I want to like it more than I do and her voice is nice but the music just sounds like something Trent had in his scrap pile and really doesn't mesh well.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
New song from NIN's new album, Hesitation Marks due to be released September 3, 2013...

Came Back Haunted

Read more HERE

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
I gave Hesitation Marks a listen the other day. While I enjoyed it immensely, one little thing stuck out like a sore thumb, the position of the song "Everything", it felt completely out of place. I feel it would have been better as a pumping opener or at least in the first few tracks. But by track 7 we listeners had been through the most depressive, emotive part of the album and an upbeat anthemic song just came as a rude shock to the system. Everything else was brilliant though and he highlight is most definitely "Copy Of A" though, what a song! :grinthumb

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
NIN Touring in 2014

Trent Reznor Says Nine Inch Nails Will Tour In 2014

Trent Reznor has opened up about his plans for the new year, saying that Nine Inch Nails will definitely hit the road. The industrial icon broke the news during a recent web chat for Reddit's "Ask Me Anything Sessions."

During the chat he revealed that NIN will be touring with some new members:

"We're currently rehearsing with a new incarnation of the band for what's ahead," he wrote in the Reddit session.

"This keeps things fresh from a musician's perspective, but also keeps things interesting for fans in an era where every show ends up on YouTube. The setlist and presentation moving forward will be very different from what we just did."

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Earlier albums are definitely better than the new one. I actually kind of include Hesitation Marks in my most disappointing albums list. Wasn't shit but very mediocre.

Aktivator

aka Hightea
Reaction score
Head Like A Hole
(My Intro)
I'm not a big Trent and NIN fan but do like them.
I was at Woodstock 94 and left my brother to watch their set. At the time I didn't like them but had heard I had to see their live show. Crazy
They just remastered the video
NIN-woodstock 94

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online