Nina Hagen

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
10885963z.jpg

Lead singer of the German 70's band Automobil, Catharina Hagen who's paternal grandparents died in Sachsenhausen concentration camp, was the stepdaughter to Wolf Biermann, an anti-establishment singer who was a great influence on her.

After signing with a CBS records affiliate she was advised to pick up on western culture. Nina came to London during the punk rock movement of the 70's where she was admired.

Funniest thing ever...Don Rickles and Nina Hagen on The Merv Griffen Show...including the don't kill the animals song :oyea:

Nina+Hagen.jpg

nina_hagen_ahoj_2008_pic2.jpg

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
Omg ! Don Rickles is a riot ! Cool , I think my brother brought home some Nina Hagen when he came back from Germany..interesting voice and style...very 80's look and unique !

Aktivator

aka Hightea
Reaction score
what no 99 Luft balloons

only can find the english version prefer the germany version

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Heres the gorgeous Nina Hagen in fine form with the band APOCALYPTICA....Doing a impressive version of a Rammstien song :grinthumb
Always liked her style..dress sense etc.......and some of the facial expressions she pulls.....makes me smile:)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
You're slippin'...:oyea:

I'm more shocked the you don't know who Nina Hagen is...or have her entire collection. I thought we'd connect here...:heheh:

Anyway...here's a couple more cool vids.

With Apocalyptica

Drifter

Reaction score
I like Nina but prefer her in small doses. Her cover of White Punks On Dope was a killer.

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
I've started to listen to some songs by her this year.
I have to say that I really like her. And I think that her album NunSexMonkRock is amazing (and funny)! XD

"Cosma Shiva" is one of my favourite by Nina

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online