Nightwish (Official Thread)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Re: Nightwish

I get wowed after listening to these. Its about time Nightwish fans started embracing Anette too, Tarja Turunen is still alive and kicking with good solo music, Anette needs to stop being compared all the time.

Removed dead video

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

^I don't mind Annette as a vocalist in any way recently, it took me time to get used to the new style of vocals, because I came to love and enjoy Nightwish with Tarja's oprah vocals. So when that changed, it was like listening to a new band completely. I'm still not entirely used to it, considering I still listen to Tarja Nightwish a lot more than Annette Nightwish.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

I listen to Tarja Nightwish more myself, but I stand behind Annete Nightwish all the way! Tuomas is a genius! :cheers2

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

I listen to Tarja Nightwish more myself, but I stand behind Annete Nightwish all the way! Tuomas is a genius! :cheers2

Hell yes. I agree 100%, the intro to Nemo is absolutely incredible, I can't decide between the studio version or the live version. Both are amazing.

Now that I literally just saw the two side by side, I may have to go with the live version, but the music video is pretty freaking cool.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

^I don't mind Annette as a vocalist in any way recently, it took me time to get used to the new style of vocals, because I came to love and enjoy Nightwish with Tarja's oprah vocals. So when that changed, it was like listening to a new band completely. I'm still not entirely used to it, considering I still listen to Tarja Nightwish a lot more than Annette Nightwish.

Took me time to get used to it as well but at least you did give it a chance :)

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

Took me time to get used to it as well but at least you did give it a chance :)

Always :grinthumb Even if there are comments that are against a positive outcome of listening to something new, I always listen to something at least once so I can give a proper opinion :)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

So is anyone salivating yet over IMAGINARIUM!!?

7 months is like tooo long...

:hp:

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

^Think of it this way, the longer the wait, the more pleasurable it is to the ears when it finally gets released! :D

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score

Been checking this thread out :) I've recently started getting into Within Temptation and wondered if I'd like Nightwish too. I'd only ever heard Nemo before so I've been playing a few of the vids posted here. The video above, Cadence Of Her Last Breath, I don't really like her voice - I assume that's the new singer? Which would be a good album for me as a starter?

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online