Re: Nightwish

yea, forcing someone to defend themselves publicly like that is pretty harsh

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Have to say as I listen now to Dark Passion I am warming upto Annete :)
Bye Bye Beautiful is such a great song.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Wishmaster: RMJ Festival , Rauma, Finland 2003

Last edited by a moderator:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

NIGHTWISH REVEALS THE CONCEPT FOR NEXT ALBUM

From the band's Facebook Page

In the midst of recording a new album, Nightwish has been preparing a movie.

"Imaginarium" is a music fantasy - film based on the forthcoming Nightwish album of the same title and its 13 songs.

The protagonist of the film is a songwriter with an otherworldly imagination. He is an old man who still thinks he`s a young boy. While asleep he travels into his distant past where his dreams of old come back to him mixed to the young boy`s world of fantasy and music.

In his dreams the old man fights to find the memories most important to him.

This never-done-before project originates to more than two years in the past when Tuomas first introduced his ambitious idea of the Imaginarium - concept to the fellow band members and to Mr. Stobe Harju, the director behind "The Islander" - music video. He will be the director of this full-length feature. The film will be produced by Solar Films Inc. together with Nightwish.

The shootings for "Imaginarium" will begin this spring, it will have its premiere in 2012 and the album it`s based on will be released in an undefined point in time.

Nightwish will hold a press conference related to this project at the end of February.

nightwish-imaginarium-2012.jpg

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Won't know until the press conference...but it looks to be the new album first...THEN a movie based on the new album...full length. If it's anything like the video THE ISLANDER it will kill...they are working with the director of THE ISLANDER video that you can see on the first page of this thread!! :grinthumb

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

I really really wish they would have done a live version of Live To Tell The Tale. That song is fantastic. Unfortunately, I don't think they ever did. Either that, or I just suck at finding live videos.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

^^^ Dude no I haven't seen a live version of it...it IS a great song to I agree 100%!!

I really like this tune from Dark Passion Play too, and I don't think it gets enough chat up. Really cool tune.

Cadence Of Her Last Breath

1424727883_a6250d73a3.jpg

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

^ Anette sounds really really good in that song. I've listened to the whole album like...once :/ It's taken me a bit of time to get the feel for the new vocalist, but I think i'll have to give the album another spin.

snakes&ladders

Reaction score

NIGHTWISH REVEALS THE CONCEPT FOR NEXT ALBUM

From the band's Facebook Page

In the midst of recording a new album, Nightwish has been preparing a movie.

"Imaginarium" is a music fantasy - film based on the forthcoming Nightwish album of the same title and its 13 songs.

The protagonist of the film is a songwriter with an otherworldly imagination. He is an old man who still thinks he`s a young boy. While asleep he travels into his distant past where his dreams of old come back to him mixed to the young boy`s world of fantasy and music.

In his dreams the old man fights to find the memories most important to him.

This never-done-before project originates to more than two years in the past when Tuomas first introduced his ambitious idea of the Imaginarium - concept to the fellow band members and to Mr. Stobe Harju, the director behind "The Islander" - music video. He will be the director of this full-length feature. The film will be produced by Solar Films Inc. together with Nightwish.

The shootings for "Imaginarium" will begin this spring, it will have its premiere in 2012 and the album it`s based on will be released in an undefined point in time.

Nightwish will hold a press conference related to this project at the end of February.

nightwish-imaginarium-2012.jpg

Will be looking fwd to this....I have to thank the people on CRF for letting me in on such a wonderful baNd :):):)

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online