Nightwish (Official Thread)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Exactly. It had bits and pieces of each.

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
Great performance. I saw them at the House of Blues in Hollywood on the Once tour...amazing!!! Happily they are back up to that high caliber level. Though I still prefer Tarja I can now honestly call myself a fan again.

Thanks for adding the link.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
More I listen to the new record the more I love it. Was rather ambitious to have Greatest Show on Earth be a 20 minute epic but it flowed perfectly.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Received Endless Forms Most Beautiful for Xmas and got to say it's a winner in my books! Like you guys I was quite surprised how tame Floor's vocals are, I really thought she'd go to town, but this hasn't in any way spoiled my enjoyment of it. With every spin I give it I like it even more :)

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
been having a long lasting listening session of Nigthwish each time I hear an album it makes me a fan all over again...

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Nightwish_imaginaerum_cover.jpg

Dark_Passion_Play.jpg

I seriously underestimated these albums when they were released, because I've actually found them to be rather enjoyable for the Anette years. I didn't really like her as a vocalist when she became the new vocalist, but I really didn't do myself justice by dismissing these albums before actually hearing them, because there is some seriously killer tracks on both of these albums. Imaginaerum more-so than Dark Passion Play. Both solid albums.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online