Nickelback (Official Thread)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Only song I personally liked from this band was Side of A Bullet. A really good tribute to Dimebag.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Yep, that's a cool tune. Kinda chilling lyric near the beginning when he says something like "his brother watched you do it!"

Also cool that they used some of Darryl's recordings in the song

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
I can't say I've listened closely to Nickelback lyrics but apparently (according to what a female told me) some of the songs are very sexist. Now I've got to find out what she's talking about :D

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Sunny,

A couple of things. 1) there are a ton of songs my a ton of artists that can be construed as "sexist". That goes for male and female artists, rock and pop music alike.

2) A couple of songs from Nickelback that your friend could be referring to would probably be:

Something In Your Mouth

Figured You Out

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Remember a pub band called Stickelback and always though they were Nickelback covers band but they turnout not to be, anyhoo, I am not a fan of Nickelback:)

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
Sunny,

A couple of things. 1) there are a ton of songs my a ton of artists that can be construed as "sexist". That goes for male and female artists, rock and pop music alike.

2) A couple of songs from Nickelback that your friend could be referring to would probably be:

Something In Your Mouth

Figured You Out

Rightio - yeah you're right Lynch. They are no more sexist than a heap of othe songs :tongue:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nickelback, what a joke band.

You enter a band thread to say how much you hate them? lol

I don't particularly like them either but joke band, not really. Its just opinion based. I wouldn't call them a joke just because they're not my cup of tea.

rollingstoned

Queens of the Stone Age
Reaction score
You enter a band thread to say how much you hate them? lol

I don't particularly like them either but joke band, not really. Its just opinion based. I wouldn't call them a joke just because they're not my cup of tea.

Everyone is entitled to there opinion. I would rather listen to rap then Nickelback. :oyea:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nepowerdry1

Members online