Nickelback "Here And Now" out Nov 21!!

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
What's wrong with Nickelback, RS??? I like 'em :)

If there has to be "pop rock" bands, Nickelback is one of the better bands in that category.

I sure liked "Burn It To The Ground" off their last album, hopefully they will have some decent rockers like this on the new album !!

"That shit makes me batshit crazy" :whistle:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
There's worse bands out there and I have two of their CD's...I always give everything a chance. We'll see what they do on this one. :grinthumb

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
One of the better "newer" bands,they play their own instruments and don't lyp- synch,imagine that.

rollingstoned

Queens of the Stone Age
Reaction score
What's wrong with Nickelback, RS??? I like 'em :)

If there has to be "pop rock" bands, Nickelback is one of the better bands in that category.

I sure liked "Burn It To The Ground" off their last album, hopefully they will have some decent rockers like this on the new album !!

"That shit makes me batshit crazy" :whistle:

Just not a fan I guess, I do give them props for actually using guitars, etc though. Much better then the other pop stuff.

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
I laugh when I read how everyone has negative comments about Nickelback. I've heard a helluva lot worse :heheh: Same with U2. Maybe it's "cool" to knock those two bands.

ANF

Reaction score
I agree with those who hate them. Like Creed and Daughtry, they are just the epitome of safe and bland. "Rock Star" is pretty much the ultimate douchebag anthem.

Canadian Air Force

Reaction score
I don't hate a lot of bands, but Nickelback makes me :mad

They get a ton of airplay up here, I actually have a couple of their cds that I got when I was young. I have listened to most of their discography and there's nothing there to like, everything is just so bland.

I've seen Nickelback labeled as the "AC/DC of the 2000s", and I've been criticized for not liking Nickelback, because I happen to like AC/DC. But I'll take Highway to Hell or Let There Be Rock any day over Dark Horse or All the Right Reasons.

Whether I like them or not, I know the album is going to sell a boatload of copies and a handful of tracks off the album will be played on the radio non stop for the next 2-3 years, oh well. :pullhair:

I didn't mean to offend any fans, this is just how I feel when it comes to the band.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online