News of the Realm.

electric funeral

Just listening music
Reaction score
Congrats MP, well deserved. If you're not able anymore to do your weekly friday polls due to time issues, I'm more then willing to take over. :grinthumb

:tup::heybaby:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Metal, you've already had my personal thoughts and congratulations but seriously it was a great choice and you definitely earned the stripes. I remember when you first got here we couldn't tell whether you were a dedicated workhorse/music fan or insane. At this point I'm still leaning towards a little of both :oyea: but seriously you are dedicated to the outer forums and inner workings to the extreme where Administrator is the perfect role for you. Thanks for keeping up the energy and paying attention to the little details. Plus, you have the perfect mix of openmindedness with a base of Classic Rock to represent the place. Well deserved congratulations bro! :cheers2

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Thanks everybody!! Will do my best to help Magic, LG & Shaggy the best I can.

:) :cheers2

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Well Hell MP.. You've come a long way.. I thought this thread was something LG was doing a Band review on..:oyea:

Congrats old friend..:cheers2

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
OMG!

MP is in RED. Another jester to entertain the Queen.

:heheh:

Just kidding, of course.

Welcome aboard, MP. You definitely deserve the promotion and I am looking forward to working along side you.

:congrats

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FernandoRu

Staff online

Members online