Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
Nah, he's tellin' a stretcher.

Everyone knows I wrote those songs.

Welcome anyhow.

Redneck

punk
Reaction score
I wrote all the hit songs from the 60's into the 80's for bans that were radio static are now icons such as Rolling Stones, Black Sabbath, Led Zepplend, Pink Floyd, Elvis Presley, Niel Young, Bob Dyland, Harry Chapman, Nancy Sinatra, Glen Campbell, Bad Company, Aero Smith, Golden Earring, Patty Smyth, Elton John, Stevie Nicks, Chrysie Hynde, The Doors, Pat Benatar, MaDonna, Tom Petty ... ... ....

Not one of them mention my name nor not one of them paid me a single cent royalty. So..., I made a new law you can download their music property free with an MP3 just go to any Free MP3 website and download your favorite song that I probably wrote and composed.

It was funny, thanks.

Welcome here

Squidbilly

Tunes from the shed
Reaction score
I wrote all the hit songs from the 60's into the 80's for bans that were radio static are now icons such as Rolling Stones, Black Sabbath, Led Zepplend, Pink Floyd, Elvis Presley, Niel Young, Bob Dyland, Harry Chapman, Nancy Sinatra, Glen Campbell, Bad Company, Aero Smith, Golden Earring, Patty Smyth, Elton John, Stevie Nicks, Chrysie Hynde, The Doors, Pat Benatar, MaDonna, Tom Petty ... ... ....

Not one of them mention my name nor not one of them paid me a single cent royalty. So..., I made a new law you can download their music property free with an MP3 just go to any Free MP3 website and download your favorite song that I probably wrote and composed.
I sent ya a check in the mail,what more ya want?:fart: Welcome to the show:dude:

Paul_Gibson

Banned
Reaction score
:omg:

You must be a very talented songwriter but you spelled Led Zeppelin & Bob Dylan & Aerosmith wrong. :D

Welcome to CRF!

Yes I did I am illeterate song writer most of the bans caught on and played them anyway only to discover they made millions of bucks. Take for example Avril Lavinge she came back to my hoax residence talken about two songs I wrote; I'm with you and Since you been gone. She said my grammar and spelling was shitty she never seen such poor grammar in her life but she played over it and rehearst and it kept on getting better and better each time they played it and she said it took a tremendous boulder off her chest not to be suppress by the English language. So the shitty English uplifted the bans mood and the songs became hits.

Paul_Gibson

Banned
Reaction score
Oops, I have got to make a correction I did not write the song “I’m with you” an Air Force Officer wrote the song I just saw his lyrics at the time. I went to my hoax apartment residence where I was being extorted by Mormons and repeatedly kidnap to there and mind erase. I had my family of pet eagles trying to get me out also. Who over the length of time were nesting with brood in a tree adjacent to the apartment complex, I was listless to the dangers I brought about onto the eagles and myself for living there. There were mobs of Maroni kooks there trying to kill my eagles and me.
The song is about PTDS and a time distortion phenomenon from electric shock from stun guns the electrons produce some time wave communication where 15 years later in the future having recovered my memory in sleepless night what an stupid idiot I was and how close the eagles are coming to death I would raise my fist to call in fighter aircraft to strafe my fake neighbors, cops were owned by the Mormons. But on doing so I would filter out like Indians who would kill them. So brief filter explanation is that fair to my eagles? Yeah I’m with you. Not the whole air force would come out just selected few which felt the same as I did in all the unfairness this bazaar behavior to take off on a cosmic thought to try and find me which was close to a court martial offense and especially to fly out of the squadrons fly zone. But they did and they found me and strafe the creeps!
Well I came home to my hoax residence one late afternoon and I find this air force office standing around all shaken up, who are you? Do I know you? Well I had some affiliation with the air force so I talk to him not knowing things are happening in a another time in the future that was making life unbearable for the air force airmen. I saw that he had a notepad in his hand I asked him what is you are writing? He said, I am writing a song about this. I thought for a minute, I use to be a song writer can I take a look? Yeah.
“I’m standing on the bridge” which was a small foot bridge across a small creek about 8’x4’ in front of the complex.
I'm waiting in the dark
I thought that you'd be here by now
There's nothing but the rain
No footsteps on the ground
I'm listening but there's no sound
This is kind of personal I think it speaks for its self he is in the dark it had been raining.
Isn't anyone tryin to find me?
This has got to be a duet, I’m holding my fist up in the air trying to call in and direct fighter aircraft to my scene, the airmen must be worried their fellow squadron out to find them take them back home.
Won't somebody come take me home
It's a damn cold night
Trying to figure out this life
Time distortion!
Won't you take me by the hand
Take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are
But I... I'm with you
I'm with you
Filter information there on my side and they don’t know me.
Well, I could go on and on. I don’t remember if I had copy his lyrics or took his lyrics sheet and handed it to Avril or if I had added to the lyrics, it seems like years before I met Avril at a bar in Canada where she was singing and had a nice yodel with a roll and I told her to save that for me and one day I will bring you a hit song to put it into. Or still confusing was it the Hollywood Air Force Liaison Office that had staged the name Avril Lavinge for an air force hint if you are about to live the song and go out on your own to find the place and deliver wrath to the foe in the twilight zone time distortion. Instead of Revenge would it be called Lavigne? Avril is that code for Aviation aircraft? Avril is that opposite of April Fools? AVIATION IS REAL! Time wave communication affirmative there is such a place, person and raptor over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Staff online

Members online