New Tom Petty Tour and Album!!!!

Reaction score
Tom Petty headed to First Niagara Pavilion
Thursday, February 25, 2010
By Scott Mervis, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers will return to the First Niagara Pavilion on July 24, the band announced today.

The Heartbreakers also will release "Mojo," their first studio album in eight years this spring.

Opening the show will be the Drive-By Truckers (other openers on the tour include My Morning Jacket, Crosby, Stills and Nash, Joe Cocker and ZZ Top.

There are no details yet on ticket sales, but tickets purchased online will include an MP3 download of the new album.

Read more: http://postgazette.com/pg/10056/1038595-388.stm#ixzz0gZUPmNJU

so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so psyched!
the minute they go on sale I am buying tickets, who else is with me:eek:hyeah:

Tiny Tim

Reaction score
Drive By Truckers opening the show here i Chicago. I'm so there.

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Will he be coming to UK, I must see him he is a legend, thanks for the thread eberg15101, been waiting for this for eons.

Reaction score
Will he be coming to UK, I must see him he is a legend, thanks for the thread eberg15101, been waiting for this for eons.

I missed them in 2008... and as of right now there isn't anything for the UK, I'd imagine either next year or after the US he'd work something out for Europe, there seems to be a lot of pissed off british folks babbling on his facebook page:heheh:

rollingstoned

Queens of the Stone Age
Reaction score
Are Drive by Truckers any good? The cleveland date has them as the special guest, i was hoping for CSN or ZZ top

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online