New Setup etc...

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
There's probably a few bugs that need to be worked out.

Be patient.

Your Faces post had Hucknal, Jagger and Taylor's first name ****'d out. You're a super-duper-mod, can't you get hold of the site owner?

It's getting effin' GD ridiculous with the **** and removing perfectly good AV's. With as little traffic as this site has, they're gonna put themselves right out of the BBS business.

SanguineRemedy

Speed Demon
Reaction score
Your Faces post had Hucknal, Jagger and Taylor's first name ****'d out. You're a super-duper-mod, can't you get hold of the site owner?

It's getting effin' GD ridiculous with the **** and removing perfectly good AV's. With as little traffic as this site has, they're gonna put themselves right out of the BBS business.

I already talked to an admin about the needlessly excessive censorship just a few hours ago. Something will be done, surely. It's pushing the few people that make this site interesting away. It already has pushed someone away.. I rue the day I log in to only see a bunch of censored word and music games, and nothing about actual music or what people are listening to..

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
I already talked to an admin about the needlessly excessive censorship just a few hours ago. Something will be done, surely. It's pushing the few people that make this site interesting away. It already has pushed someone away.. I rue the day I log in to only see a bunch of censored word and music games, and nothing about actual music or what people are listening to..

An effect of the overblown "cancel culture" maybe? I tried to put my Cristina Scabbia AV back and now it wants to do an approval process. If there's a human aspect involved, it's someone who has no idea who she is, and that would be even sadder.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
@Ar-Pharazon

I've uploaded the photo of Cristina (who I am a fan of as well) to your profile. Hopefully the avatar will not disappear again. If it does, shoot me a PM and I'll find out what the heck is going on.

@everyone else

I understand the frustration with the censored words and it's something we're working on improving. I think Jake is right about it being an add-on, but either way, it's WAY too harsh and obviously not a very good filter as it is. Again, we're working on it. Obviously Mick (Jagger) should not be censored, especially on a forum that prides itself as a rock forum. It's absurd!

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
@Ar-Pharazon

I've uploaded the photo of Cristina (who I am a fan of as well) to your profile. Hopefully the avatar will not disappear again. If it does, shoot me a PM and I'll find out what the heck is going on.

@everyone else

I understand the frustration with the censored words and it's something we're working on improving. I think Jake is right about it being an add-on, but either way, it's WAY too harsh and obviously not a very good filter as it is. Again, we're working on it. Obviously Mick (Jagger) should not be censored, especially on a forum that prides itself as a rock forum. It's absurd!

Thanks man. Yeah, it disappeared after about a year with the notification "your avatar have been removed" a while after the upgrade.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeNex

Staff online

Members online