New Setup etc...

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
Evenin' all... just a couple of queries- things have changed a little whilst I've been away.
I'll get in gear soon... no doubt. Question is... did the designer have a clue about music and stuff... because to me it's a little disjointed and hard to navigate. Secondly the site seems plastered with these things>(*****). Mentions of the Band ***** F-A-N-N-Y are starred out, is that my settings or is it woke nannyism?
If one can't post Melting ***P-O-T by Dillinger... then I'm gonna have difficulty in staying here. P-O-T in this instance denotes a circular receptacle as opposed to a 3 skin sat'day night turbo R-eefer.. just askin'... regards to all, Ian.

Last edited:

SanguineRemedy

Speed Demon
Reaction score
Imagine blocking out terms for marijuana on a rock music website lol but I think it's the new format itself.

It took me a moment too, Ian. But ultimately, a lot of things are the same, maybe not visually. I can still link a youtube URL in the media tab of the post box, attach links and URLs of images still, etc.

It is a little more difficult to navigate... But I ended up "watching" the threads I often go to, so I can find them on my followed threads if I can't find them in the forum list or recent posts.

Sometimes, I'll go to my profile and find my posts and just navigate to the page I posted to prior that way.

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
^indeed, maybe we should have some clarity on just how sensitive this new algorithm is... could the moderators or admin staff adjust it?
At the moment I can see it becoming not workable.... and being as we have shed so many members of late, this new addition / framework could deter posters further.
I posted the phrase ' h e y - h o'.... whoever is tweaking this is a fanatical God Botherer or has a terrible grasp on lingo connected to rock music on a rock music site... Maybe Shaggy or Riff Raff could help?. Regards, Ian.

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
^indeed, maybe we should have some clarity on just how sensitive this new algorithm is... could the moderators or admin staff adjust it?
At the moment I can see it becoming not workable.... and being as we have shed so many members of late, this new addition / framework could deter posters further.
I posted the phrase ' h e y - h o'.... whoever is tweaking this is a fanatical God Botherer or has a terrible grasp on lingo connected to rock music on a rock music site... Maybe Shaggy or Riff Raff could help?. Regards, Ian.
Who is the actual owner of this site? At the TrekBBS site I frequent, we're all aware of who owns it, even if he doesn't post much.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albertemuct

Members online