That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
classicrockrevisited

RUSH DVD PUSHED BACK
Brought To You By VH1’s Dave Basner

Rush fans excited to see the DVD of the band’s April gig in Cleveland from their Time Machine tour will have to wait a little longer. The set was due out on September 27th but it’s been pushed back to October 25th. It’s not the group’s first DVD and singer Geddy Lee spoke to us about what it’s like watching the band’s live shows on DVD.

“It’s kind of what you expect. You know, we’ve been living in that environment for 30 years so we’ve had so much exposure to listening back to your voice, looking back at your voice in various media so I think for us you just accept it. It’s not a big freak out anymore.”

Time Machine 2011: Live in Cleveland was created by the same guys behind the acclaimed documentary Rush: Beyond the Lighted Stage. Stay up to date at Rush.com.

6eb15bd8_rush-time-machine-tour-2010.jpg

Hardnecker

Reaction score
Was looking forward to picking up this dvd and the new Chickenfoot on the same day. Oh well.

TheWhalerfan

Lovus My Avatarus
Reaction score
Well, those dirty rotton %$@*!! Just joking, one month is nothing, especially considering how long the new album is taking. I will be first in line to order the Time Machine DVD though, the quality of newer Rush DVDs is incredible.

TheWhalerfan

Lovus My Avatarus
Reaction score
Prob not the best, the last few DVDs he sure struggled with that song. I can't see it being any better this round. Age catches up with everyone.

fielding

Reaction score
Even tho I saw the concerts in Kansas City and Nashville, I'll still be getting this.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Not a big deal, pushing the release date back a bit.

I'll be checking this one out myself, and I'm not even a DVD addict unlike my pal MP...:D

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online