That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
classic rock revisited

RUSH DOCUMENTARY OUT ON DVD TOMORROW
This news is brought to you by VH1 Radio's Dave Basner

Tomorrow, Rush fans will finally be able to pick up the Beyond the Lighted Stage DVD. The film, which won the Heineken Audience Award at this year’s Tribeca Film Festival, tells the story of the Canadian prog rockers. Using archival footage as well as interviews with the band and their famous friends like Gene Simmons and Sebastian Bach, the documentary explores Rush’s 40 year career. The DVD includes exclusive bonus material including unseen interviews, outtakes, backstage footage and ultra-rare live performances. Pick it up tomorrow.

Vic2010

Reaction score
There doesn't seem to be any buzz about this DVD on "The Official Rush Thread."

I'll just say again what I said on that thread. If you're a Rush fan, you need the DVD (Beyond The Lighted Stage). Even if you're not a fan, it's still an interesting biography. Best Buy has an exclusive offer for 19.99. You get a free Rush t-shirt in the box to boot.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
There doesn't seem to be any buzz about this DVD on "The Official Rush Thread."

I'll just say again what I said on that thread. If you're a Rush fan, you need the DVD (Beyond The Lighted Stage). Even if you're not a fan, it's still an interesting biography. Best Buy has an exclusive offer for 19.99. You get a free Rush t-shirt in the box to boot.

I got MY shirt...:heybaby: :grinthumb

It's a 1981 Moving Pictures Tour T-Shirt...I've worn it already :cheers2

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online