New member from Rockford, IL

Speed King

Rockin to the East & West
Reaction score
Welcome Brian. A good list of bands you've got!!

Thanks e. f., I should've submitted a complete list, I left out tons of great bands like (In no particular order) The Beatles, The Stones, The Who, The Doors, Yes, The Kinks, Humble Pie, Wishbone Ash, Big Brother and the Holding Company, The Animals, War, Iron Butterfly, Atomic Rooster, Ted Nugent, Sugarloaf, ELP, Procol Harum, Robin Trower, The Eagles, Booker T and MGs, Spooky Tooth, Ten Years After, Canned Heat, The Hollies, Fleetwood Mac, Steppenwolf, Bad Company, The James Gang, Joe Walsh, CCR, Frank Zappa, AC/DC, Montrose, Sammy Hagar, Aerosmith, Foghat, Rainbow, Eric Clapton, early to mid Scorpions, Uriah Heep, Jethro Tull, early Rush, Mahogany Rush, The Jefferson Airplane, early Jefferson Starship, early to mid REO Speedwagon, Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band, early Paul McCartney & Wings, the Godz, early Van Halen, Heart, Styx, Bad Finger, early Queen, The Cars, The Moody Blues, The Steve Miller Band, Kansas, The Band, Bob Dylan, Arlo Guthrie, the Byrds, Crosby, Stills Nash and Young, Neil Young, Buffalo Springfield, Van Morrison, Jim Croce, the Allman Brothers Band, George Thorogood and the Deleware Destroyers, Lynyrd Skynynd, Molly Hatchet, The Outlaws, America, Bachman-Turner-Overdrive, The Guess Who, Boston, Cream, the Yardbirds, Donovan, The Doobie Brothers, Steely Dan, Free, Simon & Garfunkel, early Paul Simon, The Hellecasters, Joe Satriani, John Mayal and the Blues Breakers, Rare Earth, The Blues Magoos, Johnny Winter, and Rick Derringer,....that's all I can think of for now, pretty sure I missed a bunch of good ones.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Staff online

Members online