New Jeff Lynne solo album ready to roll

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
I wasn't going to post this but since you asked...LOL

The new album is not yet ready to be pressed yet. Jeff is still adding some backing vocals to at least one song, supposedly the best of the lot.

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
As promised, here is the latest rumour and I emphasize RUMOUR.

Release date may well be the second week in August; making it Monday 09-Aug-2010 in the UK and Europe and Tuesday 10-Aug-2010 in the U.S.A. and Canada.

Looks like we should move this thread to the 2010 section.

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
More news straight from the mouth of Jeff's daughter. Two albums are on the way and she sings backing vocals on both but not on every song!! :grinthumb

TheFeldster

Mr Kite
Reaction score

Release date may well be the second week in August; making it Monday 09-Aug-2010 in the UK and Europe and Tuesday 10-Aug-2010 in the U.S.A. and Canada.

Moved :grinthumb

Looking forward to the release of this. Keep us posted, Annie :cheers2

Do Ya

Satellite
Reaction score
hello all,

so excited regarding news of new Jeff Lynne project coming soon...i can hardly wait. thanks so much for the updates; i look forward to hearing more confirmation of its release!!!

Do Ya

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
hello all,

so excited regarding news of new Jeff Lynne project coming soon...i can hardly wait. thanks so much for the updates; i look forward to hearing more confirmation of its release!!!

Do Ya

What a great user name :tup:

Do Ya

Satellite
Reaction score
thanks! i was inspired after watching Zoom Tour Live; it was the first song and i have had it on my mind all week! that and "Moment in Paradise."

David

Reaction score

Wrong. The DVD "ELO - Early Years" will be released on 09 August in Europe and 10 August in USA. It's not the solo album.

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
Wrong. The DVD "ELO - Early Years" will be released on 09 August in Europe and 10 August in USA. It's not the solo album.

I beg your pardon...the "rumor" in my post refers to the solo album. The person who posted the rumor - and I emphasize the word "rumor" - that the solo album would come out at the same time as the DVD said it was ironic. After a comment like that, I will keep my news to myself. We will just wait until the official release.

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online