New Jeff Lynne solo album ready to roll

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
Nice find Annie:grinthumb

I actually wound up listening to a lot of Lynne today:D
I started off with The Willburys, then a couple songs from The Move, and even didn't change the station when ELO came on the radio later on..

Sounds like heaven :cheers:

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
Yes, David, that site is a godsend for ELO fans and almost every ELO forum links to it. But trust me, the second that the official announcement is made, I will post it here.

Last edited:

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
According to the Record Magazine, it's in June!

Jeff's management says that notice is incorrect (via the ELO Official Mailing List). Seems to me like we are going to wait another year (just kidding I hope).

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
I've heard via some friends in the industry, that Jeff Lynne is lining up media and PR appearances for July.

Thanks for that, it gives me hope. I know one person in the industry and all she will do is give out hints like you won't have to turn too many more calendar pages LOL Sometimes I want to kick her.

Last edited:

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
I've heard via some friends in the industry, that Jeff Lynne is lining up media and PR appearances for July.

This message has already been reported (not by me) to the official mailing list and the administrator says "ZERO TRUTH". So by then more than half of the 40th Anniversary "Year" will be gone. Much ado about nothing.

Last edited:

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
Still no news, but the official elo.biz website has finally come alive and is selling T-shirts for the time being. This is a HUGE promotional company (Live Nation) so I hope it means promotion is coming soon for the album.

I also have it from someone who is "inside" that some of the leaked information is true, despite being denied by the powers that be.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online