New guy looking for an answer

toolmanmike

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes and info. This is a fun place. I spend time a lot of time at FABO (For A Bodies Only) A site for fans that own the smaller Dodges and Plymouths like Darts,Valliants,Dusters, and Demons. We are all car nuts! There's about 12,000 members with almost 700,000 posts. It's a busy place! The site is the same format as this one so it's easy to get where I need to go.I was listening to the radio earlier and forgot to mention the Eagles and The Cars as favorites along with Boston and the Doobies. There's lot's of good music and it's fun to compare notes. (LOL, no pun intended) toolman

Last edited:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
You and I share some pretty common music likes. I am a fan of The Cars, Doobies, Eagles (Clapton), Boston and a lot of southern rock like Lynyrd Skynyrd, Rossington Collins band, Allman Brothers, Black Oak Arkansas, Louisiana Leroux...and many many more :)

toolmanmike

Reaction score
You and I share some pretty common music likes. I am a fan of The Cars, Doobies, Eagles (Clapton), Boston and a lot of southern rock like Lynyrd Skynyrd, Rossington Collins band, Allman Brothers, Black Oak Arkansas, Louisiana Leroux...and many many more :)

Sounds like we're on the same page. How about ELO, Journey, REO, Huey Lewis,Tom Petty, James Taylor, 38 Special, Brian Adams,and The Steve Miller Band just to name a few. Heart was playing in town many years ago and their back-up was Little River Band. One of the best concerts I've been to. toolman

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Are you sure you're not my long lost twin :) I listen to all those bands. Plus you can throw in Molly Hatchett, Def Leppard, and most of the Glam bands :D

toolmanmike

Reaction score
I'll have to look through my albums for something obscure....... just to throw you off track. LOL I bought quite a few records for one song and the rest of the album is trash. Who's title was "Twin Sons of Different Mothers" ? toolman

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Dan Fogelberg :)

I would have to be your twin "sister" though :D

toolmanmike

Reaction score
Fogel Danberg? LOL How about Red Ryder (Lunatic Fringe) I love the wailing guitar riff in the middle. Jay Geils Band (Centerfold) Gary Wright,Gerry Rafferty
(Baker Street) <I don't think I've ever listened to the B side> Dr Hook, Quarterflash, Pablo Cruise, The Tubes (I think I mentioned them somewhere earlier) Atlanta Rythym Section (Champagne Jam) I saw them in concert at a county fair. We sat on the second row of the bleachers. Jackson Browne. (lots of hits there). I forgot I had a 1/2 speed master of Boston/ Boston and their garage tapes on vinyl. I don't know how legit that one is though! Keep em' comin" toolman

Last edited:

snakes&ladders

Reaction score
Welcome here tool.....I grew up in the 70s 2, but I preferred rock-partying with my mates and going to live concerts way back when!!!!
KICK ON MAN :)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Toolmanmike.:cheers:

I like all the bands you have posted so far.:tup:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Fogel Danberg? LOL How about Red Ryder (Lunatic Fringe) I love the wailing guitar riff in the middle. Jay Geils Band (Centerfold) Gary Wright,Gerry Rafferty
(Baker Street) <I don't think I've ever listened to the B side> Dr Hook, Quarterflash, Pablo Cruise, The Tubes (I think I mentioned them somewhere earlier) Atlanta Rythym Section (Champagne Jam) I saw them in concert at a county fair. We sat on the second row of the bleachers. Jackson Browne. (lots of hits there). I forgot I had a 1/2 speed master of Boston/ Boston and their garage tapes on vinyl. I don't know how legit that one is though! Keep em' comin" toolman

I love Red Rider ! Hey that would be an excellent first thread for you to start....hint, hint :)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElviraPeth

Staff online

Members online