new, from Perth, Australia

CRAZY-HORSE

Reaction score
hi forum members...
a bit about myself,
I owned a music forum until a couple of months ago and didn't want the headaches of the admin and mod side of it any longer, along with the costs of keeping it up and running so im looking for a fresh start somewhere else.
on my previous forum I posted in excess of 20,000 posts in seven years, so im quite prolific when I get going...

music:
ive been collecting music since 1978 when I purchased my first 7" single which was "grease" by Frankie Valli, rom then on I spent my pocket money each week on a new single or saved to buy an album, I have about 2000 singles (7 + 12") and over 1000 albums on vinyl...
since the advent of cds I have steadily built up my collection to somewhere between 3,200 and 3,500 cds...

favourite music:
I have just about every style of music in my collection except extreme styles of metal ie: death metal etc...
my favourite artists are Neil Young, Bob Dylan, Elvis Costello, Nick Cave, Paul Weller, CCR/Fogerty, Neil Finn, Willie Nelson, Loretta Lynn, John Cash, David Bowie to name a few.
of the newer artists im also a huge fan of Killers/Brandon Flowers, My Morning Jacket, Stereophonics, Band Of Horses, Fall Out Boy, Taylor Swift, Pink, etc etc...

I listen to several new albums every week via Spotify, usually by artists I am unfamiliar with because im always seeking out new music, I do make a point of listening to other established artists also, even those I may not like them because I feel every artist has an album in them waiting to be written and recorded that I will eventually like...

I never say never to an artist because my tastes do change from time to time and on occasion I do go back and listen to artists I once dismissed because they may gel with me at some time...

I hope this intro gives you some insight into who I am musically and I look foreward to contributing to this forum as a highly valued member over time.

if you have any questions in the meantime don't hesitate to reply to this post, but no, I will not reveal the name of the forum I once owned.

thanks for taking the time to read this post....

recgord27

Walking down a dusty road
Reaction score
Welcome Crazy Horse. Great intro. Good attitude towards music - perhaps I should try follow your lead. Look forward to seeing you on the forum :cheers2

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentonBeo

Members online