New Boston album in 2013

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
melodicrock.com

NEW BOSTON ALBUM...IN 2013:
Plenty of folks have been asking about any studio updates on the band Boston. Well, good news and bad. Good news is that yes, the band has recording plans for a new studio album, but won't look at completing the album until next year. All that is on the schedule for 2012 is the upcoming 40 date tour run. Stay tuned.

boston-logo.jpg

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
:zzz: I have no interest in another Boston record. The first 2 are hands down the best Boston ever made, and if I want to listen to them those are the albums I reach for.

I wish them luck with the tour but without Brad Delp's voice it's just not the same for me.

Fever

Reaction score
:zzz: I have no interest in another Boston record. The first 2 are hands down the best Boston ever made, and if I want to listen to them those are the albums I reach for.

I wish them luck with the tour but without Brad Delp's voice it's just not the same for me.

Same here. I did buy Walk On (with no Delp) and it's okay,but not the same.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Gonna be wierd without Brad, but I'll give it a listen. Brad was really a part time singer on Corporate America.

I still like I Had A Really Good Time from that!!

:grinthumb

zorares

Reaction score
Well, I saw their show in Grand Prairie, Texas last night and all I can say is WOW! DeCarlo really has shown growth as a performer since their 2008 tour. In 2008 he seemed to be worried about remembering the words and was really stiff. Last night he looked like he was having a blast!

We did get to hear a piece from the new album that in the beginning reminded me of Eruption by Eddie VanHalen but then it became 100x better. I soooooo want to hear that piece again! It was amazing! All in all, well worth the $$$ and time to go.

E-Z

Reaction score
BOSTON were always slow with the follow up album.:oyea:

Favourite BOSTON album was probably there 2nd album DON'T LOOK BACK i always preferred that album over there debut album. :grinthumb

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
Disgraceful! I wouldn't even be interested in a genuine new Boston album, let alone this travesty masquerading as Boston.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online