S0un

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm part of a band called Mad Neighborhood, from Portugal. We just released our first album called "Ethos" and want to share it as much as we can, so if you like rock and ambient with a little of psycadelic elements, give a listen:
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/3vJGdtr2u6jNGYunAUjQ0f?fbclid=IwAR1vY78a51vVkjlyzLxNLEvHYFa_y5BT5W5PzTJipcZTtpavMQS4hHCbY40

Just to give some context before listenning: It's a concept album, meaning there's a connection between all the songs, in this case it's both lyrically and musically. Also the album in continuous, so the music doesn't stop. Due to ads on digital platforms sometimes you cannot get that impression which is a shame. Although we are on every digital platform including Youtube, iTunes, Google Play, etc Spotify is the best one regarding the number of ads I think, therefore it's the one I linked, but you can find us anywhere.

The albums concept is all about the ilusion of free will and coming to conclusion that sometimes, in the end, it doesn't really matter. There's always something determined before everything.
Thank you!

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Members online