Nevermore (Official Thread)

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Jeff Loomis solo album was pretty good too

The first, the second, or both?

Both are decent imo, but I'm not a huge fan of predominantly instrumental shred albums.

I really like Warrel Dane's solo album!

Yeah, I agree . Love the new Sanctuary album but I'd still rather have Nevermore back togather. Dane said something about possibly moving on w/o Loomis which I think would be a mistake and is pretty much what Sanctuary is now anyway.

You are absolutely right. It seems Warrel has changed his mind though. Last month he told Blabbermouth that he would not make a new Nevermore album without Jeff.

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
The first, the second, or both?

Both are decent imo, but I'm not a huge fan of predominantly instrumental shred albums.

I really like Warrel Dane's solo album!

You are absolutely right. It seems Warrel has changed his mind though. Last month he told Blabbermouth that he would not make a new Nevermore album without Jeff.

Yeah Danes album is great.

I love Loomis' style and his ability definitely shines through with shining colors on both solo LPs . Showcasing his absolutely amazing talent to play everything from jazz to classical , blues and even death metal like riffs... I am in awe of him but like you not really a big fan of instrumental LPs. His and James Murphy's are the only ones I have given repeated listens to.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Only a year late but noticed Loomis had joined Arch Enemy.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online